Release of CodeScene 2.5
We’re proud to announce our 2.5 release of the CodeScene on-premise version!
CodeScene 2.5 comes with support for project-specific access, which is useful for larger organizations sharing a CodeScene instance, and we have also expanded our Code Biomarkers to cover more programming languages.
Project-Specific User Access: Control and restrict access to specific analysis projects on a user level.
Expanded Code Biomarkers: The code biomarkers act like a virtual code reviewer that looks for patterns that might indicate problems. This version of CodeScene adds support for:
- React (
- Objective C
- X-Ray for Google Test: Expand the X-Ray analysis and biomarkers to cover unit tests implemented using Google Test in C++.
- Support delta analysis from a Gerrit staging repository.
- Expand the X-Ray results with a column that specifies the number of overloaded methods.
- Improve the documentation of user roles.
- Resolve repositories with the same name used in the same analysis project.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Get your license for CodeScene here.